Top Women’s Business Speaker in Denver, Colorado Jen DeVore Richter Inducted as Professional Member in the National Speakers Association Colorado Chapter
Meeting planners, event organizers, and group leaders seeking to hire a top professional female speaker in Denver, CO can count on Jen DeVore Richter to deliver an impactful presentation that will transform participants into Boss Women Who Rock!
Before becoming a professional speaker and entrepreneur, Jen enjoyed an achievement filled career as a marketing executive working for NASA at Kennedy Space Center, a Fortune 500 Pharma Company, and ABC TV.
But, after a life changing health battle she decided to reinvent her life and began a personal and professional mission to inspire and empower women to reach their full potential.
The results of this approach include reduced career burnout, financial magnetism, and being seen as an industry leader – key concepts which can lead to greater income, influence, and impact.
Jen is a multi-published author, professional keynote speaker, Business Breakthrough Specialist, and the Editor in Chief of the Boss Women Rock™ magazine and host of the podcast on iTunes.
She is a media contributor frequently appearing on TV, radio, and podcast interviews across the globe.
She is well-known for leading a movement for Rising Influencers and “Boss Women Rock” is fast becoming the mantra for women in business.
Jen’s fourth book Boss Women Rock: How to Go From Best Kept Secret to Sought After Expert is now available on Amazon.
Jen is a recognized expert on:
- increasing revenue
- gaining market share
- driving sales
- personal branding
- women in business
- Christian women in business
- attraction marketing
A movement for women in business:
Jen’s mission is to inspire and empower women in business to do and be ALL things.
Participants will break down success barriers and receive a proven framework for achieving results in less time.
ABOUT THE BOOK
BOSS WOMEN ROCK: How to Go From Best Kept Secret to Sought After Expert
Forget the tired concept of chasing after clients one at a time only to face rejection after rejection–there is no need to keep doing what doesn’t work, especially when the alternative is so much more fun and lucrative.
Whether your dream is to build an elite business, grow your practice, or sell more services, Jen DeVore Richter™ has the blueprint. We call it the Rising Influencer Profit Process™.
This step-by-step system is for ambitious professionals who seek a results-oriented approach to becoming a sought-after and respected expert.
- How to avoid imposter syndrome and the other BS false lies that will try to hold you back from shining your light.
- How to share your story in a way that is relatable, exciting, and moves people to action without feeling braggadocious.
- How to connect with an audience that will actually care about your message and buy your business’ products and services.
- How to build your primary business offer for maximum profitability and impact while getting paid your worth.
- Why direct response conversion and sales tactics prevents your marketing from just being a big waste of time and money.
Jen’s Past Clients Include:
- Claim My Stage Orlando
- Perryville MO Chamber of Commerce Women’s Leadership Conference
- WBO – Women Business Owners
- 1800 BOARD-UP National Conference
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Blue – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Jacksonville Women’s Leadership Forum
- University of North Florida
- D.R. Horton Custom Home Builder
- Junior League of St. Petersburg
- The Women’s Business Luncheon
- National Speaker’s Association – Philadelphia Chapter
- Jacksonville Business Journal
- Trail Blazer’s Tribe
- Beaches Vineyard Church
- Southern Women’s Show – Spotlight Stage
- Rising Influencer
- National Speaker’s Association – Orlando Chapter
- Southside Business Men’s Club
- Sioux Falls SD Women in Business
- Polka Dot Powerhouse
- Ponte Vedra High School
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Women’s Expo – Blaze Your Trail
- Amazing Women Entrepreneurs
- Smart Fem Summit – Scottsdale, AZ
- North Shore Mortgage – Duluth, MN
What others say about Top Women’s Business Speaker in Denver, CO Jen DeVore Richter:
“Poised and articulate, Jen brings glamor to branding. Whether she is diving into an improvised skit or speaking in front of a crowd, Jen’s energy, passion, style, and charisma sends home a message. Consummate professional, easy to work with.” -Barbara Colaciello, Founder of Improv Effects & Former Assistant to Andy Warhol
“Jen is a ROCKSTAR! She spoke as a panelist for the 2016 Jacksonville Women’s Leadership Forum on being a resilient leader and navigating social media while creating your personal brand. The attendees loved her perspective and the stories she shared. My favorite thing about Jen is her infectious personality and energy which comes across whenever you are in her presence.” – Shelby Westerman, Florida Blue
“Thank you so much for speaking to our chapter today! Your presentation got me really looking at my business, strategies, and the type of marketing I do.” – Angie P., Polka Dot Powerhouse
“We just finished up a Claim My Stage presentation and it was fantastic. It was just what our membership needed right now. Jen taught us to step up and be your true authentic self. So often women have limiting beliefs and don’t put themselves out there for who they’re trying to be and what they’re striving for. She enlightened us on how to find what your vision and make it a bold vision. I think it’s a great fit for our membership.” – Brynn Johnson, President of the Junior League of St. Petersburg
“Jen is excellent. We highly recommend her.” – Theresa Messina, Director at Large
“As the leader of a women’s group and organizer of an event, I want to ensure that my community is served at the highest level. Working with Jen has opened my eyes to a way where I can serve my community AND increase my income. I don’t have to sacrifice one for the other. I highly recommend her to other women leaders who need to generate results for your tribe, your own business, and your family. – Karen Barnes Rivera
“We represent the ladies of The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island and we just had Jen as a guest speaker for International Women’s Day. She was so inspiring and I’m sure she will help all our ladies achieve greatness because Boss Women Rock!” – Kate Eames – The Ritz-Carlton