TikTok marketing is changing the social media paradigm, and if you’re not paying attention, your entire marketing strategy could be at risk in the future.
TikTok is changing consumer online behavior. This is a fact backed up by the statistics showing that more people are now using TikTok than Google.
Some Wild TikTok Stats:
- In 2021, TikTok was the most visited website in the world, surpassing Google.
- TikTok has over 100 million active users in the US.
- TikTok users spend more than 850 minutes per month on the app.
- TikTok was the most popular iPhone app downloaded in the U.S. in 2021.
For that reason, I decided to start creating TikTok content six months ago so I could see what all the hype is about and decide if TikTok is a viable platform for serious business owners like me who refuse to dance or be silly.
In this video, you will see:
- my honest, raw, and authentic 6-month update
- the minimum number of videos per day needed to gain followers
- the simple planning tool I use to produce 15 TikTok videos per week
- what makes TikTok different from other social media platforms
- how to optimize your TikTok profile to attract the right audience
- and more!
Click to watch the video, and be sure to subscribe!