Knowing how to handle sales objections confidently is key to your success with sales.
Without the proper insights on handling sales objections, you will show up to sales calls feeling unsure of yourself.
You will not feel confident when prospects have questions or push back, and you will lose business.
Fortunately, this is a problem that can be overcome quite easily with a little bit of preparation.
I’ve sold millions of dollars worth of services and learned a thing or two about handling sales objections with confidence. The key is to be prepared.
In this video, you will learn 3 insights into preparing for sales calls so you can handle objections and close more business.
In under five minutes, you will see:
- the #1 strategy you need in place BEFORE you accept sales appointments
- my favorite online tool for preparing for sales calls with strangers
- the first question you should ask a prospect
- how to differentiate yourself on a sales presentation
- the 3 main types of sales objections nearly everyone faces
- 8 of the most common objections prospects use to avoid buying
- practical next step actions you need to take to close more business
Click the link to watch the video and subscribe on YouTube: