Online marketing moves at 100 miles an hour. There are constantly new algorithm updates, and what’s working now can change at a moment’s notice.
On the other hand, traditional marketing remains relatively steady and consistent through time, with changes happening at a much slower pace. Traditional marketing includes any type of marketing that isn’t online. This means print, TV commercials, direct mail, telemarketing, outdoor advertising like billboards, radio ads, and newspapers.
By being a consumer in the free enterprise economy, we can still see traditional marketing in use by businesses, but is it dying in the social media age?
If you’re spending money on traditional marketing or considering adding it to your marketing mix, this week’s video will be very useful in helping you make some new decisions.
I’ve compiled hours of research into a short video that will tell you:
- the surprising traditional marketing media that outperforms digital
- the one media type that results in 28% higher sales
- what local TV stations are doing now to win local advertising business from businesses like yours
- the traditional media people shockingly say is more personal than online marketing
- the type of marketing to avoid that results in 4,000 complaints per month to the Direct Marketing Association
- which media is the most accessible to the public regardless of status
Click the link to watch the video and subscribe on YouTube!