There is a revolution taking place in the business world today and thought leaders in their industries are jumping in early. At Rock My Image, we have coined the phrase, “Identity Revolution” to describe it.
The line between industry expert and media personality is blurred resulting in the new Identity Revolution in marketing. As internet technology makes it easier for you to build a platform AND business, leading media personalities adopt business building skills from entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs adopt brand building skills from leading media personalities to leverage their personal clout into business success.
You’ve seen this happening by the likes of Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John on Shark Tank, Dr. Oz, and by YouTube sensation beauty expert Kandee Johnson. By hosting a podcast, writing books, and sharing content, I am actually doing it too!
Media Personality + Entrepreneur = Celebrepreneur
Whether you’re currently working in media as on-air talent and looking to build your own brand based empire OR a local high level business owner looking to leverage your clout into new opportunities, the concept of becoming a Rockstar Professional is important for you to know.
In this place where the two worlds collide, media meets business, you’ll find like minded professionals who seek to:
- leverage their expertise and experience into powerful personal brands as authors, speakers, media experts, and online influencers
- benefit from relationships with the industries top women and men of influence
- gain insights into how to attract new business opportunities on not just a local level, but a regional, national, or worldwide platform
- think beyond the typical path and pave a new future for themselves
My focus is on inspiring and empowering those with the attitude, expertise, and drive to thrive as the authority in their industry so they can enjoy new levels of freedom and fulfillment.
Why am I Telling You About This?
The concept of the “Identity Revolution” is important to know about so you can be current on new marketing strategies. I want to caution you to not let the superficial thrill of being “famous in your industry” make you lose sight of why this type of business growth system may or may not be for you. It is for you if you have a positive and uplifting message to share with the world and you want to gain control of your business or career so you have the freedom in your life to spend your time with the causes and people that really matter to you.
Shifting Your Mindset
Do you have what it takes to become a Rockstar Professional?
- I seek to effectively communicate my message and impact others positively.
- As a leader, I know it is important to make time to work “on” the business and not just “in” it.
- I am committed to doing whatever it takes to reach my goals.
- I am at the top of my industry and can back up my expertise with education and training.
- My peers respect and value my opinion. My reputation is excellent.
- My approach is unique, makes and impact, and is highly sought after.
- When I make decisions about my business, I consider the long term big picture.
- When I set my mind to something, I see it through to the end.
- Nothing can stop me from achieving my dream.
Congratulations! If you selected one or more questions then you have the formula to succeed!
ATTITUDE + EXPERTISE + DRIVE = ROCKSTAR PROFESSIONAL
The action that I would like for you to reflect on the formula I provided. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself in these areas:
ATTITUDE – at what level are you willing to put yourself out there and share your ideas?
EXPERTISE – do you have all of the skill and knowledge you need to be a thought leader?
DRIVE – how committed are you to achieving your bold vision?