CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO AN AUDIO MESSAGE TO YOU FROM JEN RE: VIP POWER DAYS
You guys! I am so excited! I have spent years and literally over 5,000 hours solving the problem of how to make Personal Branding & Online Marketing easy, fun and results oriented. It also helps with blog content.
Help With Blog Content
Recently, I had the pleasure of working with a new coaching client to teach her one of my hundreds of systems and the results were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
See, April is the Marketing Manager for a high-profile, local attorney. I won’t name names, but you’ve probably seen him interviewed on television and seen his billboards around town. April was stuck and frustrated. She had been trying to come up with a marketing system for writing blog articles and creating social media content that wasn’t a huge waste of time. And, her efforts were futile. When they came to me, she was super frustrated and feeling overwhelmed.
Content marketing is super important to her and her boss because it positions him as a thought leader in his industry and gives them valuable, shareable, unique content to load up their social media accounts and drive website traffic.
After working one-on-one with me, April now has an easy to use system for creating content based on keywords their clients are searching for, has the entire year planned out, and is no longer feeling stuck and frustrated.
Here is a Facebook post she made about it:
But, she and I aren’t the only ones that think it matters.
- Content marketing leaders experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-leaders. – Neil Patel for Content Marketing Institute.
- According to a 2015 IBM Digital Experience Survey, 56% of marketers believe that personalized content promotes higher engagement rates.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing & generates 3x as many leads says Demand Metric.
So, now I am putting together a limited time opportunity for you to spend half of a day with me so we can alleviate the frustration that you may be feeling about your branding building, social media or blogging efforts. Marketing is so valuable in building your brand, being seen as a thought leader, and driving traffic to your website.
It’s here! VIP Power Day
If you are like April and you’re looking for a simple, structured process you or your marketing coordinator could implement, then my new VIP Power Day coaching program is for you!
I am pleased to announce a new coaching program called “P.L.A.N. to Get Results! VIP Power Day for Brand Building & Marketing Mastery” where I’m going to help business owners, entrepreneurs, and influencers or the marketing teams that love them learn how to create a marketing system that is easy to follow and results focused.
Take the frustration out of creating and marketing your ideas to be known as the authority in your industry!
VIP Power Day spaces are limited to just 4 people per month to allow each Rockstar Professional to receive the personal attention and focus they deserve. They can be conducted in-person in Jacksonville, FL or virtually via conference call.
If personal branding, social media, blogging, or email marketing is frustrating you, please sign up for your own VIP Power Day using the link that I will provide in a sec…
P.L.A.N. to Get Results! VIP Power Day for Personal Branding & Marketing Mastery
- Enjoy one-on-one personal coaching with yours truly to get results fast
- Work on your unique goal and issue to be solved
Example ideas include:
- Develop your content marketing strategy for the entire year
- Take home your personal content calendar for blog topics
- Gain an easy to use and implement system to take the guess work out of social media and blogging
- Understand how to use your email list to drive website traffic and build your brand as an expert
- Map out an online sales funnel that converts your fanbase into paying customers and clients
- Plus surprise bonuses, access to our planners, tools, and checklists!
To learn more about VIP Power Days, please fill out this form or call (904) 382-7255.
CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO AN AUDIO MESSAGE FROM JEN TO YOU RE: VIP DAYS