My #2 marketing pet peeve is when business owners say they need to “get our name out there.”
This statement is simply not true because you’re not marketing a service that is for everyone. Just making more random people aware of your company name is not going to make your business grow.
By the way, my #1 marketing pet peeve is companies adding people to their email list without permission, but I digress…
If your marketing is broken it’s probably related to one or more of the issues I address in this week’s video: HUGE Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Keep Making!
Watch the video to see the common marketing mistakes no one talks about, but most entrepreneurs keep making including:
- the #1 reason why small businesses fail in the US
- why offering too many services is confusing your message
- how the wrong business model can leave you feeling burnt out
- how self-imposed limiting beliefs crush your profit potential
- why having too many clients can be just as bad as not having enough
Click the link below to watch this video and be sure to subscribe on YouTube!