These are the NO BS, fluff-free campaigns you will need regardless of what you sell and who you sell it to.
Let me put it this way. These 5 campaigns apply to you if you sell:
- Medical and health services
- Legal services
- Real estate investments
- Internet, tech services, and SAAS
- Creative and design services
- Contracting services
- Financial services
- Hospitality and entertainment
- Professional speaking, coaching, and consulting services
- Any other industry not mentioned here 😉
In no order of importance, the 5 Marketing Campaigns you will need for 2022 are:
- New lead acquisition campaign
- Referral campaign
- Newsletters to your top customers, clients or patients & referral partners
- Follow up and reactivation campaign
- Internal pieces to increase customer spending
Let’s break it down one by one.
- New Lead Acquisition Campaign – this is the strategy for attracting and acquiring new leads at the top of your sales funnel. This includes online community building, email list building, new listeners and viewers of your show, and other top of the sales cycle suspects and prospects that are just starting the journey with you.
- Referral Campaign – your strategic partners deserve a focused and well thought through strategy for how you plan to stay top of mind with them. Don’t rest on your laurels on this campaign. Plan for exactly how, when, and why you are going to ask for referrals. Create a system out of this process and 10x your referrals in 2022.
- Newsletters – want to get attention and stay top of mind with your best customers, clients or patients & referral partners? A monthly newsletter delivered straight to their mailbox will do the trick. It doesn’t have to be the boring type either. Mix it up! Perhaps a magazine style newsletter fits your brand?
- Follow up and reactivation campaign – let’s face it. There is probably a whole list of older prospects who never pulled the trigger and former clients, customers, or patients, who could still use your services. It’s never too late to follow up! Create a follow up and reactivation campaign to maximize ROI on the money you spent to attract those leads in the first place.
- Internal pieces to increase customer spending – do you have events planned for 2022? What about special program offers, new product launches, or new services being added? Don’t forget to create specific campaigns to market to your internal and existing audiences.
There you have it. The 5 campaigns you must have for your 2022 Marketing Plan.
If you’re not sure where to start or would like some expert advice on planning and executing these campaigns, I’m here to help.